Bardia's New Orleans Café
Washington, DC 20009
- Hours: Sun.-Sat. 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Regional and Cajun/Creole
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Cafe
Amid Ethiopian, Indian and jumbo slice establishments sits charming Bardia's New Orleans Café, just as unique an atmosphere as some other cultural eateries. Rather than overdoing a Mardi Gras theme, the café is more laid back and traditional. Most locals of the Adams Morgan neighborhood know it by its distinctive large, open-air window with a flower box, where the lucky diner can enjoy a breeze and people-watching with their traditional New Orleans cuisine. It's the quaint place where you want to become a regular. Come in on slow weekdays and chat with Bardia.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- People Watching
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Window table provides feeling of outdoor seating while still remaining under a roof.
- Cross Streets
- Belmont Rd. N.W.
- Public Transportation
- 42, L2, L4, 90, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98 Metrobus
Recent User Playlists
These are a few of my favorite places to grab a bite to eat.