Chef's Secret Restaurant
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Mon. -Thu. 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
Fri. 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Sat. 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Sun. 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: Asian and Thai
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
On the outside, Chef’s Secret Restaurant seems unassuming but once you enter, the ornate interior instantly transports you to Thailand. Originally a seafood restaurant, new owners added authentic Thai dishes to the existing menu turning Chef’s Secret into a popular fine dining destination. Its signature sampler appetizer of satay, tofu tod, spring rolls, angel wings, and fried calamari spearheads the restaurant’s immense popularity.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Specialty Cocktails and Takeout/Carryout. Gift Certificates
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards, Diners Club, and Discover Card
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Between 59th Avenue and Branchville Road
- On Site
- Wheelchair Access