Annapolis, MD 21401
Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sunday: 4-10 p.m.
Monday-Saturday: Kitchen break 4-5 p.m.
- Cuisine: Asian and Thai
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Business Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Chain . Local chain
Lemongrass is a hip Thai restaurant in an historic Annapolis home with cuisine that is as affordable as it is delicious. The restaurant plays up its old-timey setting to make it look fresh and lively. And dishes like the spicy eggplant and ginger are so well prepared that you won't believe most everything on the menu costs less than $10. Make sure to try the ka pow dish; you'll be asking for seconds!
Specials for Lemongrass
Date: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:00 PM EDT - Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Date: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:30 PM EDT
Date: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 PM EDT - Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Date: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:00 PM EDT - Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
- Dress Code
- Jeans and T-shirt
- Outdoors Only
- Bar Style
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual and Cozy
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Lettuce wraps, satay, steamed dumplings, grilled beef salad, lemongrass pork, crispy duck, basil mussels, crab fried rice, curries
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- West Street and Colonial Avenue
- Street and Free Lot
- Wheelchair Access