Mie N Yu
Washington , DC 20007
Mon.-Thu. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11:30 p.m.-12 p.m.
Sun. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Asian, International Fusion, and Seafood
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Mie N Yu could be considered the crown jewel of the many posh of restaurants and bars in the famed Georgetown section of Washington, DC. The restaurant’s theme is based on Marco Polo’s journey across the Silk Road. The eatery features two ornately decorated full bars (the Colonial Hong Kong and Venetian bars) four dining areas: the Tibetan lounge, the Turkish tent, the Moroccan bazaar, and the French Baroque room as well as the birdcage an exclusive table reserved for chef-tasting. The decor and wait staff at this spectacular spot will make more than a lasting impression on any patron.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Edgy, Romantic, Theme, Trendy, and Upscale
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Live Performances, On-site Merchandise, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Prix-Fixe Meals
- Worth Noting
- In the “Birdcage,” the chef gives special tastings.
Appetizer: Thai Pupu Grill
Entrée: Thai Red Snapper
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Wisconsin Ave. & 31st Street NW