Tea Noodles Rice Cafe
Arlington, VA 22201
Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Sat.-Sun. 12 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Asian and Chinese
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Tea
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . With tea and appetizers, your bill should come around to approximately $11-$13 per person.
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Cafe and Tea House
- Smoking: No
Some of the best restaurants in Arlington are nestled between Courthouse and Rosslyn. Among them is this family-owned Chinese restaurant that is anything but typical. The restaurant far exceeds other Chinese restaurants in terms of tea selection; they have 16 types of hot tea and promise more are coming soon. In addition, they have bubble tea: tea cooled with milk, and added to sweet potato, casava root and black sugar. It's perfect on a sunny day.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy and Trendy
- Noise Level
- Catering, Custom Orders Available, Delivery, Online Catalog, Online Menu, Prix-Fixe Meals, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout.
Menu printed in Chinese
Discounts through coupons
Hoping to create a feature where ordering can be done online through their website
- Bubble Tea, Crispy Fried Shredded Beef, Velvet Chicken, Velvet Shrimp, Ginger Chicken Casserole, Szechuan Style Duck
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- N. Veitch Street
- Metered, Nearby, and Street Parking Difficult. There's a limited amount of parking behind the restaurant.
- Public Transportation
Courthouse Metro on the Orange Line
Metro Bus Line 38