TenPenhThis venue has closed
Washington, DC 20004
Mon.-Thu.11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Fri. 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sat. 5:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Asian
- Meals Served: Business Lunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Cafe
This spacious and trendy Pan-Asian restaurant has generated a lot of buzz since it first opened its doors in 2000. Ten Penh’s contemporary décor is accented with artifacts from Executive Chef, Jeff Tunks’, travels through Bangkok, Singapore, Saigon and Hong Kong. The menu may lack the authenticity of the District’s more region-specific restaurants, but it features several unique iterations of traditional Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino and Chinese dishes. Nothing screams “Upscale Asian Fusion” quite like offerings of Chinese-style smoked Lobster, Red Thai Curry Shrimp and Asian Tabbouleh Lamb Chops.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual, Quiet, and Trendy
- Noise Level
- Online Menu and Signature Dishes
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 10th St. N.W.
- Street and Valet
- Public Transportation
- Green/Yellow Lines to Archives/Navy Memorial