Cassatt's Kiwi Cafe
Arlington, VA 22207
Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Mon.-Sat. 3 p.m.-5 p.m.
Mon.-Sat. 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
Sat.-Sun. 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cuisine: Baked Goods, Desserts, and Soups
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bakery and Cafe
- Smoking: No
Aside from being a café, Cassatt's also acts as a gallery for local artists whose art fills the walls. Enjoy a bowl of soup or a delicious treat while in a visually stimulating environment. And if you head in on a Friday or a Saturday you can catch live music
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual and Offbeat
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Catering, Entertainment, Live Performances, Local Artists, Online Menu, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout. New Zealand regional wine list available
- Worth Noting
- Cassatt's is named after the painter, Marry Cassatt who painted with Monet, Degas and other Impressionists
A flat white (they boast it's better than a regular latte)
Lamb leg steak, Pavlova and Pork Sausage on Ciabatta
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards, Mastercard, and Visa
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Lee Hwy and Woodrow St.