Sticky Fingers Bakery
Washington, DC 20010
Mon.-Thu. 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Fri. 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sat. 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sun. 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Cuisine: Baked Goods and Vegan . In addition to baked desserts, Sticky Fingers also features vegan chili dogs, nachos, sandwiches, salads, gourmet coffee and Temptation ice cream.
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Restaurant Style: Bakery and Cafe
Sticky Fingers bakery has a sweet pink interior to compliment its desserts and animal-friendly ideals. Busy vegans, the lactose intolerant and people with nut allergies with no time for grocery shopping can find to-go options for every meal. So give your conscience and sweet tooth a rest with a delicious, "heart-healthy soy" brownie, cupcake or cookie.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Catering, Custom Orders Available, On-site Merchandise, and Takeout/Carryout. Logo t-shirts reading "best buns in town" available on-site.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 14th St. N.W.
- Public Transportation
Columbia Heights Metrorail station- Green/Yellow Line
52, 53, 54 Metrobus
Recent User Playlists
I'll take a bite at any of these great cupcake locations. Yeah, it's afternoon and I'm having a craving. Where to go? What to do? All I can think about is cupcakes. Insert Homer Simpson drool sound here.