Washington, DC 20005
Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Mon.-Thu. 5 p.m.-11p.m.
Sat.-Sun 5 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
Sun. 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Cuisine: Belgian, European, and French
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Large beer selection
Be prepared to spend some time with the beer menu at Brasserie Beck. The restaurant boasts a small book of malted beverage options, heavy on Belgian selections with vivid descriptions about each offering. Although it's tempting, avoid making it purely a liquid lunch or dinner, because the menu is full of delicious European fare. The food draws from the French and Belgian regions particularly, but the upscale and modern atmosphere retains a laidback, fun personality.