Washington, DC 20002
Weekday bar (Sun-Thu.): 11:30 a.m.-2 a.m.
Weekend bar (Fri.-Sat.): 11:30 a.m.-3 a.m.
Weekday lunch (Mon.-Fri.): 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Weekday dinner (Sun.-Thu.): 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Weekend brunch (Sat.-Sun.): 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Weekend dinner (Fri.-Sat.): 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
*Sticky Rice is closed from 3 p.m.- 5 p.m. on Sat. and Sun.
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Noodles, Salads, Sandwiches, Vegan, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: Most salads and appetizers are $9 and under, noodle dishes range from $8-$10 and specialty dishes cost between $6 and $11.
- Reservations: Reservations are accepted for dinner after 5 p.m., but are not necessary. Staff does suggest making reservations for larger parties.
- Alcohol: Full Bar . The pagoda bar is open Sun-Thu. from 11:30 a.m.-2 a.m. and Fri.-Sat. from 11:30 a.m.-3 a.m.
- Bar Style: Asian
Looking for a fun and unconventional way to spend your night or afternoon? Well Sticky Rice is the right place for you! Located on H St. in D.C., this trendy hot spot offers a very eclectic menu for both lunch and dinner. Blending pan Asian and American dishes, Sticky Rice is known for its sushi bar and signature buckets...of tater tots! Serving up everything from pot stickers to specialty dishes like the "Snack, Crackle, and Pop" salmon roll, Sticky Rice does not forget its vegetarian and vegan diners. With entrees like "the Dirty Vegan" and "Mock Chicken Szechuan," how can you deny your curiosity? Not to mention the temptation of great specials and activities like 1/2 price sushi (Mondays from 10:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.), karaoke (Tuesdays from 10 p.m.-2 a.m.), $.25 wings (at the bar on Wednesdays from 10:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.), BLINGO! (high-speed BINGO on Thursdays at 11 p.m.) and DJs (Friday nights at 11 p.m.). The hip, trendy ambience of Sticky Rice definitely compliments its creative menu, but if you're in the mood to stay in, Sticky Rice does offer carry out. Bottom-line: this is one sushi bar you do not want to miss!
- Atmosphere and Personality
- High Energy, Theme, and Trendy
- Disc Jockey, Karaoke, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Sushi Bar
- Average Drink Price
- Sticky Rice is famous for its blend of pan Asian and American food, the result, a hip sushi bar that also serves buckets of tater tots
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards. No checks
- Cross Streets
- Located on H St. between 12th and 13th Streets N.E.
- Valet parking (marked by a red tent in front of Martini Lounge) is available a few buildings down from Sticky Rice
- Public Transportation
- Union Station is the closest Metro station (10 blocks away). There is also a free shuttle that runs from Gallery Place Metro station to H St.