The Firkin and Hound-- CLOSED
South Riding , VA 20152
- Hours: Sun.-Sat. 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: British and Bar Food
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Smoking: Yes . Limited smoking policy: never in the dining room, in game room after hours and the bar anytime.
- Bar Style: English Pub
The Firkin and Hound plays it both ways, with fish, chips, beer, smoking areas and game room on one side and a smoke-free dining room on the other. There are twelve beers on tap at the bar, both British and domestic classics while the kitchen serves pub favorites like bangers and mash, shepherd's pie and beer-battered cod. Three sophisticated pasta dishes and a modest wine selection round out the menu. Come Friday nights for a rotating menu of live music.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, and Laid Back Casual
- Darts, Pool Tables, and Video Games
- Happy Hour, Karaoke, Live Performances, Online Menu, and On-site Merchandise
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- The corner of Rt. 50 and Loundoun County Pkwy.