Cafe New Orleans
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Wed.-Mon. 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday Brunch: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Cuisine: Cajun/Creole and American Southern
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Upstairs at The Bourbon Room.
Chef David Lewis has created a unique menu at Cafe New Orleans, which he calls "American cuisine with a Cajun/Creole flair." Award-winning seafood jambalaya and corn and crab chowder precede a wide range of seafood dishes and handmade sandwiches. While your wallet may leave a little lighter (dinner entrees around $20), your stomach certainly won't, whether it's for brunch, lunch or dinner. And after a tasty meal, head upstairs to The Bourbon Room for a live D.J. on weekends, dancing, and great drink specials!
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy and Laid Back Casual
- Catering, Online Menu, and Signature Dishes
- Worth Noting
- The Bourbon Room (bar/club) upstairs has many drink specials including Ladies Night Tuesday and College Night Thursday.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards