Alexandria, VA 22304
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- Meals Served: Dinner and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine . Famous signature cocktails
- Restaurant Style: Large, tropical themed restaurant with several large dining rooms and a bar.
- Music Style: Disco, Latin, Reggae, Salsa, and World
- Smoking: Yes . Bar only
Although some may consider Mango Mike's ambience as a little over the top with its wild colors, tropical jungle detail and overall beachy Caribbean feel, regulars love it for this very reason. With spicy dishes like jerk chicken, coconut shrimp or blackened scallops with mango chutney, your taste buds will go wild. Mango Mike’s is popular for group lunches and celebratory functions, but is also well known for its upbeat tiki bar, where you can get your fill of sugar-laden specialty cocktails in a kitschy parrot glass. Those drinks will come in handy for Monday night Salsa lessons and the half-price margaritas until 9 p.m. are a welcome treat before Latino DJ and dancing starts at 10:30 p.m.
- Bar Style
- DJ, Dance, and Music
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, High Energy, Laid Back Casual, and Tourist Spot
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Private rooms for large parties and corporate functions.
- Catering, Dancing, Entertainment, Kids Menu, Lessons Available, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Outdoor seating is seasonal
- Cross Streets
- Duke and Jordan Streets
- Available and On Site