El Quetzal Grill
Manassas Park, VA 20111
- Hours: Daily 9 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Central American and Latin American
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Beer . Tequila.
- Restaurant Style: Gastropub
- Bar Style: Neighborhood and Burgers
Go south of the border without a passport by heading down to El Quetzal Grill. This small vibrant restaurant serves authentic Guatemalan fare and drinks, including Gallo, Guatemala's most famous beer. Sit at the bar and throw back one of these brews or some tequila if the night calls for it.
Showing 3 of 4 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Laid Back Casual
- Signature Dishes and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- On Site