Chan's Mongolian Grill & Tokyo Sushi
Washington, DC 20001
Mon.-Thu. 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sun. 12 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Chinese, Mongolian, and Sushi
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer
- Restaurant Style: Cafeteria
Chan's Mongolian Grill and Tokyo Sushi offers a quick solution to cravings for stir-fry and sushi without breaking the bank. Have lunch or dinner at this Shaw eatery connected to the Convention Center. Have a rice bowl and mix in some Kung Pao sauce, or indulge in more exotic fare like Nigiri sushi or a specialty roll. Chan's is rife with choices, perhaps too many for just one visit.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual and Theme
- Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- L and M Sts. N.W.
- Metered, Paid Lot, and Street