Washington, DC 20008
- Hours: Sat.-Sun. 10:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Buffet . Lunch Buffet on Weekends.
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
One of two Charlie Chiang’s in D.C., this location is in the ground level of a large office building in the Van Ness area of the District. In fact, the red line Metro stop is practically right outside. That being said, this stylish Chinese restaurant and lounge along the upper reaches of North West has been catering to locals and office workers for 25 years. The setting is slightly upscale compared to some other oriental dining destinations. There is a koi pond directly to the right when you enter through the front door. Management says the fish are always hungry and you will be too when you take in the aroma of the dishes being prepared. The main dining room is open seven days a week and carry out is available. There are daily specials and the extensive menu features vegetarian specialties.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Four private rooms available.
- Delivery, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Van Ness St.
- Available, Metered, Street, and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- Van Ness Metro on the Red Line.
- Wheelchair Access