House of Chang
Fort Washington, MD 20744
Sun.-Thu. 12 p.m.-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 12 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: Chinese, Filipino, Seafood, and Asian
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . Most of the food is under 10 bucks.
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Smoking: No
Who ever thought they’d see the day a Chinese restaurant had a popular dance floor? Apparently more people want to eat chow mein and do the foxtrot than you think. Even more interesting is the interesting blend of Chinese and Filipino cusines, which come courtesy of their multi-cultural chefs. Even with all this variety, employees refer to House of Change as a "vodka house" for the most obvious reason. Patrons can sip a strong dose for just $8, which makes the dance floor than much more fun.