Li Ho Restaurant and Carryout
Washington, DC 20001
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 10:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, and Noodles
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Beer
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
This little restaurant is a perfect example of the Chinatown mom-and-pop operation aesthetic. The vinyl chairs, yellowed wallpaper and lazy susans are all there but what is saved in overhead goes right into the kitchen. On any given day you can grab a lunch special for under $6 and their Singapore-style rice noodles are among the most highly regarded in a neighborhood brimming with ‘em.