Charlie Palmer Steak
Washington, DC 20001
Lunch: Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
Dinner: Mon.-Fri. 5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.; Sat. 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m
Sunday Brunch: 11:30 a.m-2:30 p.m.; Dinner: 5:30 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary and Steaks
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Tie and Jacket
Charlie Palmer Steak is another of Capitol Hill’s star restaurants and a great place to go for a special occasion. As the name implies, steak is the order of the day at this restaurant. Chef Charlie Palmer is one of the country’s most lauded culinary professionals and the selections at the eatery show the reason why: try the grilled beef fit mignon with roasted shallots and cabernet sauce or the macaroni and cheese made with goat cheese. A meal at Charlie Palmer Steak is like dying and going to food heaven!
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Trendy, and Upscale
- Online Menu, People Watching, Prix-Fixe Meals, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Lousiana Ave. N.W. and First St. N.W.
- Street and Valet
- Public Transportation
- Red line Union Station