Washington, DC 20005
Mon.-Thu. 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri. 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sat. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary and Mediterranean
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Online Reservations
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
Early in its existence, Mio went through some trouble when its chef left, but it is back on its feet. The decor is sleek and inviting with a wood and twig theme throughout. Offerings include risotto, lamb, swordfish, beef Carpaccio and pan sear scallops, all uniquely presented. You can watch the chef in the open kitchen or check out the entertainment at the grand piano.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Online Menu, and Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- L St. NW
- Public Transportation
- Farragut North (Red Line), Farragut West (Blue and Orange lines), McPherson Square (Blue and Orange lines)