Reston, VA 20191
- Hours: Mon.-Fri. 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary and Salads
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Deli
The Pica Deli is a traditional deli-style eatery located on the ground floor of one of the office buildings in the Reston Business Center. Inside, you'll find the black and white checkerboard floors and glass-front deli counter you'd expect. With an arrangement of tables and chairs and a long line of drink fridges, this is a great, quick lunch spot. The sandwiches are unbelievable, and they feature epic names like "Caesar Augustus" and "The Renaissance". The Pica Deli also bakes its own bread in house, so stop in for a quick sandwich and grab a loaf of bread to complement your dinner.
- Yes. Call ahead for faster takeout sandwiches.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Custom Orders Available, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Signature Dishes, Catering, and Online Menu
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between Sunrise Valley Drive and Colts Neck Road
- Available, Free Lot, and On Site