Arlington, VA 22207
Mon. 5 p.m.-9:30 p.m. - Closed Mon. in Summer
Tue.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Sat. 5 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Sun. 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, European, and French
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Driving down Lee Highway, you pass a zillion restaurants. The supercool and sophicated atmosphere of Restaurant Vero is a definite standout. Owner Joy Reinhardt and partner Veronica Kunkel have created a suave restaurant and wine bar that is sure to have you coming back for more. Black leather chairs, a black and white checked floor and salmon pink napkins provide a nice complement to the elegant menu that features brunch (on Sundays) and lunch, delicious salads and starters, high-end dinner entrees and decadent desserts. For dinner, try the pan-seared Maple Leaf Farms duck breast with the pea risotto and spring vegetables, or the slow-roasted braised pork shoulder served over a poblano chili puree, grilled limes and creamy polenta. At the small bar ducked towards the back, the wine list tends toward Italy, France and Napa and the service and atmosphere encourages lingering.
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Bar Style
- Wine and Lounge
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Cozy, Trendy, and Upscale
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Catering, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Worth Noting
- It’s a family affair at Vero, as the owner and chef are twins.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Free Lot
- Wheelchair Access