Roof Terrace Restaurant & Bar
Washington, DC 20566
Sun.-Sat. 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
11 a.m.-2 p.m.
** Only open when there are shows in the Upper House or The Eisenhower Theater**
- Cuisine: American Contemporary
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, Pre Theater, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
The Kennedy Center is legend for its performing arts. So it should come as no surprise that atop this theater center is a dining experience to match. The terrace offers an impressive view of the DC skyline. The food can best be described as a modern American adaptation of classic cuisine. Among the featured entrees: Moroccan spiced loin of lamb with lemon, black olives, mint, onion fondue and ice wine gastrique.
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Outdoors Only
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Moderate, Tourist Spot, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- City Skyline, Entertainment, Kids Menu, People Watching, Scenic View, Signature Dishes, Tourist Spot, and Water View
- Worth Noting
- After evening performances in the concert hall or the opera house on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The Roof Terrace Restaurant & Bar offers an "after menu" with entrees, small plates, cocktails, coffee and dessert.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 25th and F Streets N.W.
- On Site. Garage parking at The Kennedy Center
- Public Transportation
- Metro stop Foggy Bottom on the Orange/Blue lines. Free red shuttle van from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station to The Kennedy Center.