Gainesville, VA 20155
Sun.-Sat. 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Bar open late when busy
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, Bar Food, and Burgers
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
Burgers and sandwiches under $9
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
Dining Room: No
- Bar Style: Sports
Family owned and operated Thursdays is great for watching the game, bad for trying to get your date’s attention off one of the many TVs. The friendly staff has a great memory and regulars often have their usual served without asking. However, the menu should not be shortchanged; Thursdays does classic bar food well, starring their signature burger. Onion rings, chicken fingers and spicy buffalo wings are other standouts. More substantial options include crab cakes and filet mignon. Each night of the week has some special feature to keep you coming back, with Thursdays reserved for a raw bar.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Laid Back Casual, and Theme
- Catering, Disc Jockey, Karaoke, Online Menu, and Private Ownership
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Heathcote Blvd. Go through the Heritage Village Plaza entrance and drive around to the front of the restaurant.