Vinoteca Wine Bar & Bistro
Washington, DC 20001
Sun. 10:00 a.m-3:00 p.m., 4:30 p.m-2:00 a.m.
Tue.-Thu. 4:30 p.m.– 2:00 a.m.
Fri. 4:30 p.m.– 3:00 a.m.
Sat. 10:00 a.m-3:00 p.m., 4:30 p.m-3:00 a.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary and International Fusion
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Weekday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
Vinoteca is not your typical pretentious wine bar. This relaxed, chic lounge in the U Street Corridor provides a hip sanctuary for young professionals. Their seasonal list of clost to 80 wines from around the world will satisfy even the most mature palate. Too indecisive to navigate such an extensive selection? Fear not. Every label is offered by the taste and Vinoteca’s signature flights allow you to sample a variety of wines in one sitting. The non-wine menu features American contemporary dishes with evident international influences. Consider scheduling your visit around one of Vinoteca’s regular special events, including wine classes, live jazz and flamenco dancing.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Laid Back Casual, Moderate, and Trendy
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Lessons Available, Live Performances, Local Artists, Online Menu, and Signature Dishes
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 11th St. and U St. NW
- Public Transportation
- Green/Yellow lines to U Street/Cardozo