Washington, DC 20036
Mon.-Fri. 12 p.m.-10 p.m.
Late night: Fri.-Sat 12 a.m.- 4 a.m.
- Cuisine: European Continental, Fast Food, and French
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Restaurant Style: Snack Shop
What began as a side business for a former American University student is now his main gig. The restaurant’s owner brought the crepe recipe with him from his native country of Greece. The cheerful yellow décor, modular chairs and small tables suit the menu of crepes, gelato, salad and coffee. Dine inside or outside on sweet and savory crepes. During the day, you’ll see office workers and tourists. On weekends, the restaurant is open in the wee hours to satisfy post-party food cravings of the college crowd.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual
- Late Night and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Mastercard and Visa. G-World (George Washington University Student Card)
- Cross Streets
- Between 20th St. N.W. and 21st St. N.W.
- Public Transportation
- Dupont Circle Metro (Red Line)