Washington, DC 20002
Mon.-Thu. 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Desserts . Chocolate
- Meals Served: Dessert and Dinner
Three courses $20
Five courses $30
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Bar Style: Lounge
The perfect place to marry your childhood love of sweets and your sophisticated adult palate, or the one you hope to develop. Thus the sala (Italian for lounge) offers coco grownup, a re-imagining of classic favorites, as one of its four pre-set chocolate meals, available in three or a full five courses that includes cheese. Other meals span the globe from the “Aztec Experience” to Italy and India. A fine list of cocktails, coffees and wines compliment your meal. Do note that menu items are presented tasting-style for one and so are not ideal for sharing; the focus is on flavors and presentation, not portions.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Romantic, Trendy, and Upscale
- Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
- The friendly staff of Co Co. Sala offer yet another inviting indulgence: Chocolate and Bubbles, their very own take on happy hour. Every Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. guests can enjoy $4 beers and $6 wines, Co Co. Sala’s famous sangria and "Diletto" Strawberry, Basil and Balsamic Cocktail for $8 and their Prosecco with three kinds of house-made chocolate for just $9.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between 9th and 10th St. N.W.
- Public Transportation
Metro Center Metrorail Station- Red, Orange and Blue lines
Gallery Place-Chinatown Metrorail Station- Green, Yellow and Red Lines