Bethesda, MD 20814
Sun.-Thu. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Cuisine: Desserts and Gelato
- Meals Served: Dessert
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Restaurant Style: Cafe, Coffeehouse, and Ice Cream Parlor
Dolcezza or "playing with sweetness" is a small sweets shop in the new section of Bethesda Row that specializes in traditional Argentinean-style gelato derived from fresh seasonal ingredients from local farmers. Sink your lips into a dulche de leche, or swiss chocolate gelato and you'll forget why you have to go back to work. Their catalogue boasts hundreds more flavor combinations which surface from time to time on their menu. Drop in for a quick snack or plop down in a window seat to indulge in some people watching.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Trendy, and Up To Par
- Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout. They have amazingly unique flavors.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Traveler's Checks Accepted
- Outdoor Seating
- Limited inside seating.
- Available, Nearby, and Paid Lot
- Public Transportation
- Bethesda Metro Station