Arlington, VA 22203
Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sat. 10:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sun. 4 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: Fondue, French, and Mediterranean
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Tea
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine . Wines sold by the glass or bottle.
- Restaurant Style: Cafe
Step into Ballston's Grand Cru and you'll see right away that this is a place intensely passionate about wine. Select a tasting package to accompany tapas dishes, fondue (cheese or chocolate) or a velvety Belgian chocolate mousse. Dinner entrees include seared duck breast, filet mignon and a lamb shank braised in red wine. With red-and-white striped awnings and wall lanterns lining the restaurant’s interior, the sensation of dining in a quaint French sidewalk café isn’t far off.
Specials for Grand Cru Wine Store & Vineria Cafe
Date: Tue May 21, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Tue May 21, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Date: Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Thu May 23, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Date: Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Mon May 27, 2013 6:30 PM EDT
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
- Outdoors Only
- Bar Style
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Quiet and Romantic
- Noise Level
- Appetizers Snacks. Tapas menu
- Online Menu
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Wilson Blvd. and N. Taylor St.
- Metered, Paid Lot, and Street
- Public Transportation
- Orange Metro line to Ballston, Metrobus route 1ABEFZ
- Wheelchair Access