Alexandria, VA 22314
Tue. – Fri. 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sat. 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Tue.– Thu. 6 p.m.– 9 p.m.
Fri.– Sat. 6 p.m.–10 p.m.
Sunday Brunch 11:30 a.m.– 2:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: French
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, Pre Theater, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
Bastille is what is commonly being referred to as a bistro gastro, because their culinary approach is a combination of traditional and modern interpretations of classic French bistro fare, but in a rustic and easygoing atmosphere. With an impressive menu that changes seasonally as they are committed to utilizing ingredients harvested from sustainable and traditional farms, dinner is offered a la carte or there is a chef’s tasting menu. Their proximity to the MetroStage theatre means the quaint restaurant has a three course $35 pre-theatre menu Thursday through Saturday that includes a starter of any soup or salad, choice of entrée between bistro steak, risotto or scallops, and dessert of either crème brulee or apple tatin.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Laid Back Casual, Quiet, Romantic, and Upscale
- Online Menu, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails. Several signature cocktails are available and they have a great dessert menu.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Outdoor seating is seasonal.
- Cross Streets
- N. Royal and Bashford Streets