It's upstairs, downstairs with a musical twist! This venue does double duty as a karaoke club and Asian fusion restaurant. You and your guests can dine on sushi and play rock star upstairs at Cafe Japone. But don’t expect to just drop in and sing, reservations are strongly recommended because it gets packed quickly. Or you can retreat downstairs to The Japone Restaurant to dine on French/Asian cuisine. The lower part of the restaurant has a "coral palace" with large aquariums and beautiful carvings.
- Karaoke. Karaoke, 7 days a week
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Between 16th St. N.W. and 17th St. N.W.
- Public Transportation
- Dupont Circle Metro Station (Red Line)