Washington, DC 20004
Lunch: Mon.-Fri. 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Dinner: Mon.-Sat. 5:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: French
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Tie and Jacket
If you're in the mood to get all fancy then look no further than Le Paradou, which features contemporary French cuisine. The restaurant is centrally located near the Capitol and various theatres in DC and prides itself on an upscale dining experience using the best quality ingredients in its dishes. Be forewarned, though, upscale dining at Le Paradou means no jeans and t-shirts for patrons; gentlemen are expected to wear jackets, and ladies should be dressed similarly appropriate.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Available upon request in advance
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Paid Lot, Street Parking Difficult, and Valet
- Public Transportation
- Metro to Archives/Navy Memorial