Washington , DC 20009
- Cuisine: French, Italian, and Seafood
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Online Reservations . http://www.odeoncafedc.com/reservation.php
- Alcohol: Wine
- Restaurant Style: Cafe
Boasting one of the most beautiful interiors in the District, Odeon Cafe is proud of their extensive and authentic crepes at brunch. The menu for lunch and dinner is divided up into selections of traditional Italian dining, with anitpasti, insalata, pasta and secondi courses. Well-informed servers can recommed a wine for almost any dish and a dessert for any palate.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Family Friendly, Fun And Flirty, Laid Back Casual, Romantic, and Trendy
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Space can be reserved for large parties.
- Noise Level
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- No. While there is no designated patio seating, the facade of the restaurant opens up to street level, bringing the outside in and the inside out.
- Cross Streets
- R St.
- Nearby and Street
- Public Transportation
- Dupont Metro on the Red Line.
- Wheelchair Access