The Blue Bar
Washington, DC 20001
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 4:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: American
- Meals Served: Dinner, Sunday Brunch, and Tea
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Inside of the historic Henley Park Hotel, the Blue Bar is the place to be if you're looking for an upscale escape from the hustle and bustle of the average D.C. bar. Decorated with a kaleidoscope of calming blues, the Blue Bar acts as a sort of cool-out spot for patrons. Open daily for afternoon tea and dinner, the restaurant serves American cuisine on small and large plates. The bar at Blue Bar will leave you feeling anything but. With signature drinks like the Italian Martini with hints of amaretto, apple and vanilla, Blue Bar is not to be missed. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings check out the live Jazz musicians playing from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Music Style
- Bar Style
- Hotel and Piano
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Quiet, Romantic, and Upscale
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Historic Landmark, Local Artists, Specialty Cocktails, and Live Performances
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Ninth and Tenth Sts. N.W.
- Public Transportation
- Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center station