Aroma Indian Restaurant
Washington, DC 20006
Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Mon.-Thurs. 5:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Indian
- Meals Served: Buffet, Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch . Saturday buffet 12 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) for lunch. $$$ ($26-$30) for dinner.
- Reservations: Recommended . For lunch and weekends.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
You only have to try the food at Aroma once to be hooked. It's got to be incredible if faithful diners request catering all the way to North Carolina. That's exactly the type of loyal customers Aroma attracts with their upsacle Indian menu. Their signature dish, Murgh Makhani is tandoori chicken cooked with fresh tomatoes, butter and cream. Or, if seafood is your thing, try the Kadai Zinga, featuring jumbo prawns sauteed with bell peppers, onions and tomatoes.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Cozy, and Upscale
- Signature Dishes, Student Discount, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 20th St. and I St. N.W.
- Nearby and Street. Several garages nearby