Washington, DC 20037
Mon.-Thurs. 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
Fri. 11 a.m.-3 a.m.
Sat. 12 p.m.-3 a.m.
Sun. 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Cuisine: Indian and Pakistani
- Meals Served: Buffet, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Buffet and Cafe
It's hard to beat the value and selection of the lunch buffet at Mehran Restaurant in Foggy Bottom. The buffet features a variety of Indian-Pakistani cuisine, such as tender chicken tikka, chicken kema (ground chicken with peas), kabobs, vegetarian dishes like spinach and potatoes and sauteed zucchini, and fresh tandoori naan bread. You know it's fresh when you hear the distinct slapping of fresh naan being made in the kitchen. Mehran Restaurant offers a relaxing atmosphere and seats fill up fast. It also features free delivery with a minimum order of $15.
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Dive, Laid Back Casual, and Moderate
- Noise Level
- Late Night, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Yes. Free delivery, minimum order $15.
- Cross Streets
- Pennsylvania Ave. and 21st St.