Polo Club of India
Washington , DC 20009
Mon.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.- 10:30 p.m.
Sun. 5:30 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.
- Cuisine: Indian and Asian
- Meals Served: Buffet, Business Lunch, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Cafe
- Dress Code: Business Casual
Polo India Club has gained the respect of both take-out customers and business lunch diners in the Dupont and Kalorama neighborhoods. The popular daily buffet draws a steady crowd at lunch with its tasty Tandoori treats and its inexpensive price of $7.95. Most customers dine on the first floor, but the upstairs can be rented out for large groups or parties. Diners who enjoy Chicken Tikka Masala are especially urged to drop in for a bite.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Family Friendly, Laid Back Casual, and Strictly Platonic
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Banquet facilities can be reserved upstairs.
- Noise Level
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Yes. Delievery service available seven days a week from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Outside catering is also available.
- Cross Streets
- S St.
- Nearby and Street
- Public Transportation
- Dupont Metro Station on the Red Line.