Washington, DC 20007
Mon.-Sun. 11:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Mon.-Tue. 4:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m.
Wed.-Sat. 4:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m.
Sun. 4:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine . Their extensive wine list highlights many Italian regions.
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Bar Style: Martini, Polish, and Wine
Cafe Milano is a trendy, upscale restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Italian cuisine while schmoozing with some of D.C.'s most noticeable characters. People flock here to survey the bar scene as it’s a verifiable who's who of the DC social scene. Chef Favio Salvatore can probably take the credit for this poppin’ spot, because his Italian cuisine will feed just about any appetite. Another plus is the outdoor seating that’s great for people watching. Their lot is across the street but this shouldn’t upset anyone who’s ever had to park in Georgetown.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Trendy, and Upscale
- People Watching, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Corner of Prospect and Wisconsin Ave.