Washington, DC 20007
Sun.-Thu. 11 a.m.-3 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-4 a.m.
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: BYOB
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Cafe
Café Romeo’s has generated a dedicated fan base throughout the Upper Northwest for its extensive menu of gourmet Italian offerings, affordable prices and late-night delivery. In addition to its specialty pizzas, Romeo’s is well-known for its signature lavash rolls, thin tortilla-like homemade bread stuffed with a delectable combination of Mediterranean delights. If you’re searching for a setting for an inexpensive and sufficiently romantic date, pick up a bottle of wine on the way and enjoy your meal on Romeo’s cozy outdoor patio.