Washington, DC 20004
Sunday - Thursday 11 am to 11:00 pm
Friday - Saturday 11 am to Midnight
- Cuisine: Italian
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Carmine’s NYC style Italian restaurant has opened up a brand spankin' new spot in the heart of Penn Quarter.
One of the top grossing independent restaurants in the country, the family-style Carmine’s never does anything small, and the Washington, DC location is no exception. This new Carmine’s has 670 seats, a colossal 40 seat wrap-around bar, a 50 seat cocktail lounge, 9 rooms for dining options, which includes 3 separate dining areas thanks to movable walls, and 6 private dining rooms.
The menu consists of your typical Italian items but with a special home style twist. Enjoy entrees including scarpariella, veal parmigiana, fra diavolo, eggplant parmigiana, plus many many more.
And don’t forget to try their delicious cannolis!
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual
- Nearby, Street, and Valet. Entrance to parking garage is on E street.
- Public Transportation
- Carmine's is .14 miles from Metro Green Line Archives- Navy Memorial stop, .21 miles from Metro Red Line Gallery PI- Chinatown stop