Annapolis, MD 21401
Sunday–Thursday: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: Italian, European, and Pizza
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner, and Business Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Priority Seating
- Alcohol: Beer and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Pizzeria
Mangia is famous for its hours more than its pizza; it's conveniently open late on weekends when a late night slice hits the spot. However, If you have to catch a game while noshing on meatballs, Mangia has numerous plasma TVs. Indulge in classic Italian cuisine and stop in for the pizza, meatballs and eggplant Parmesan.
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and Laid Back Casual
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Takeout/Carryout, Scenic View, and Late Night
- Make sure to try a calzone.
- Cross Streets
- Main Street and Compromise
- Street and Metered