Washington, DC 20036
Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sat. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, and Tapas
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Bar Style: Hotel
Mezza Luna is known for its Mediterranean fare. With an abundance of choices for cold and hot tapas, you’re sure to find something to please your palate. For lunch and dinner the atmosphere is casual, yet refined. The energy level rises at night when the DJ starts spinning and a younger crowd arrives to dance the night away.
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, and Takeout/Carryout
- Worth Noting
- Sunday nights are S.I.N. (Service Industry Night): Mezza has a party for bartenders, hairdressers and other industry professionals who work most of the weekend.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between L St. NW and M St. NW
- Public Transportation
- Farragut North (Red Line)