Arlington, VA 22203
Sun.-Sat., Breakfast 6:30 a.m.-11 a.m.
Lunch 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Dinner 5:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine . Happy hour, Mon.-Fri. 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Steak is truly the main event at Pinzimini, an elegant and contemporary Italian restaurant that mixes high-quality grilled meats with Tuscan-accented salads and pastas – in an atmosphere that reflects the crackling energy of Ballston. Choose from meaty entrées like the 14-ounce grilled veal loin chop with pumpkin gnocchi or the 38-ounce Tuscan-style marinated T-bone steak for two. For pasta lovers, try the chef-inspired seasonal risotto or the black linguini with shrimp, scallops, mussels and calamari. Pinzimini also offers patio seating to allow you to enjoy the weather on a beautiful day.
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Bar Style
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Private dining room can hold up to 40 guests, semi-private dining room for groups up to 25.
- Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Takeout/Carryout, and Happy Hour
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- N. Glebe Road and Wilson Blvd.
- Metered, Paid Lot, Street, and Valet. Hotel parking validated for diners
- Public Transportation
- Orange Metro line to Ballston
- Wheelchair Access