Burke, VA 22015
Tues., Wed., Thu. & Sun. 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian and Portuguese . Occasional Portuguese wine dinners, care of the restaurant's Portuguese sous chef.
- Meals Served: Dessert and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended . For Fridays and Saturdays
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
When it comes to authentic Italian cuisine in Burke, stop by Rafagino Ristorante. The charming restaurant is tucked into a discreet corner at Burke Town Plaza. They serve a variety of specials each day. Its signature dishes include beef lasagna and paella spagnola (a Spanish paella-Saffron rice cooked with mussels, shrimp, calamari, diced chicken and chorizo in a cilantro, infused with seafood broth.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual and Upscale. Sleek and modern
- Noise Level
- Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Patio dining.
- Cross Streets
- Lee Chapel and Old Keene Mill Road
- Free Lot and On Site