Washington, DC 20037
Mon.-Fri. 7 a.m.-10 a.m.
Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Sun.-Thurs. 5:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sat.-Sun. 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian and Mediterranean
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Fine Dining
You're not sure what to expect when you walk down the stairs into Urbana Restaurant and Wine Bar in Dupont Circle. You certainly don't expect the world to open up into the epitome of cool -- sleek, cozy and modern, bustling with food and wine connoisseurs who discovered this hidden gem eons ago. Urbana offers a selection of Northern Italian fusion cuisine and Mediterranean, including sauteed duck breast with Anson Mills polenta, asparagus, mission fig and vincotto. The wine bar features 35 wines by the glass, including dessert wines. And by the bottle? You're looking at around 300 wines. Cheers.
Specials for Urbana Restaurant and Wine Bar
Date: Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Thu May 23, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Fri May 24, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Fri May 24, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Sat May 25, 2013 10:00 AM EDT - Sat May 25, 2013 3:00 PM EDT
Date: Sun May 26, 2013 10:00 AM EDT - Sun May 26, 2013 3:00 PM EDT
Date: Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Tue May 28, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
- Dress Code
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Cozy, Edgy, Romantic, Trendy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Disc Jockey, Entertainment, Happy Hour, People Watching, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout. Happy hour, 4 p.m.-7 p.m., seven days. $5 beer and wine by the glass, $8 cocktails, $7 gourmet pizzas. Also, on Sunday and Monday nights get 1/2 of bottles of wine (and no corkage fee).
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Urbana Restaurant and Wine Bar has launched a new raw bar offering a selection of shrimp, oysters, and whole lobster. The raw bar is available daily for guests at the bar and lounge, as well as those enjoying dinner in the dining room.
The raw bar is available daily from 5 p.m.-11 p.m. and is specially priced during happy hour, which is available daily between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. and again for a late night repeat Monday through Thursday from 10 p.m. to11 p.m. Menu items include: Oysters $1 each from 5-7 p.m. daily and 10-11 p.m. Monday thru Thursday, after happy hour, they are $2 each or $16 per dozen, whole Maine Lobster on the shell $18, and peel and eat sweet Georgia white prawns is 6 for $12.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 21st and P Streets N.W.
- Street and Valet. Valet $5
Recent User Playlists
I'm a wanderer. I love nothing more than to check out interesting and unique things in and around Washington. These are a few of my favorite things ...