Fairfax, VA 22033
Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Mon.-Fri. 4:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
Sat. 12 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Sun. 12 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, and Asian
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25) . Less expensive for the sushi bar
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Fine Dining
Classic Japanese steak house and sushi bar with a performance art twist. Personal chefs prepare your meal right before your very eyes. It’s pretty awesome to watch freshly cooked shrimp do a triple back flip before it lands on your plate for consumption. What's also cool about this place is it's a local chain (restaurants in Maryland and Virginia) that strives to provide you with "great food, service and attitude."
- Yes. At the bar only
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Laid Back Casual, Romantic, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Entertainment, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout. The ever entertaining chefs
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- On Site