Alexandria, VA 22312
Mon.-Fri. 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Sat. 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Mon.-Thu. 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Sun. 5 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, and Thai
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
Rated as one of DC's best places for sushi, Yamazato never fails to impress. With its simple decor of green and black wood seating contrasting against deep crimson walls and hanging lamps, the restaurant's warm and inviting ambience is beautifully matched by its friendly staff who serve up wonderfully fresh sashimi and sushi with some of the most beautiful presentation imaginable. In addition to reasonably priced a la carte sushi and an impressive sake list, the menu includes several Thai inspired dishes (think pad thai and panang tofu) for those who just can't jump on the raw fish bandwagon. One trip to Yamazoto and you'll quickly realize you've found your go-to sushi spot.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Online Menu, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Beauregard St. and Little River Tpke.
- Available and On Site