Woodbridge, VA 22191
Mon.-Thu. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sun. 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: Latin American and South American
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar . No wine
- Smoking: Yes
The restaurant’s management speaks with pride about La Luna being one of the first restaurants in the area to cater to Hispanics, and they continue to primarily cater to the same crowd today. On weekends, after 11, the place turns into a Spanish dance club and a karaoke club on Saturday. During the lunch hour, La Luna caters to a more diverse and inclusive crowd but remember to brush up on your Spanish, not all of the staff is bilingual.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Cozy, Dive, and Laid Back Casual
- Dancing, Disc Jockey, Entertainment, Jukebox, Karaoke, Ladies Night, Late Night, Signature Dishes, Student Discount, and Takeout/Carryout. DJ two nights a week; Jukebox plays Spanish hits; 3 Large TVs play boxing and soccer matches
- La Luna Special, Sopa de Res (Soup with Tongue), Fajitas, Steaks, Pupusas, Tropical Juices
- Cross Streets
- Sandra Drive
- Free Lot and On Site. Limited