Annapolis, MD 21401
Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 5 p.m.-2 a.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 5 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, and Seafood
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Tsunami, Uncle Lee's Japonais
- Music Style: '80s Music, Contemporary, Eclectic, Hip Hop, and Techno
Tsunami was one of the first in Annapolis to get on the modern wave, with appealing results. Stepping into the shiny bar space is like stepping out of the historic town and into the 21st century. The Asian-fusion menu lives up to Tsunami's upscale appearance. Don't even think about leaving before trying the yomato tofu dish, which has bonito fish flakes that literally dance on your plate.
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Bar Style
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Edgy, High Energy, Upscale, Fun And Flirty, Singles, and Trendy
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Takeout/Carryout, Disc Jockey, Dancing, and Online Menu
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Average Drink Price
- Yomato tofu, kamikaze sushi roll
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- West St. and Cathedral St.
- Street and Metered