Washington, DC 20003
Mon.-Thu. 11 a.m.-10 p.m
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sun. 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: Mediterranean and Turkish
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, and Tea
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Cafe
From falafel to baklava to pides (Mediterranean pizzas, shaped like a doughy canoe), Cafe 8 offers a wide variety of Mediterranean fare. The decor is warm, the bar is stocked with European beers and liquors (including absinthe), and the servers are happy to answer any questions you may have. If it's warm enough, ask to be seated on the back patio.
- Outdoors Only
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Cozy, Gay and Lesbian, and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Early Bird Specials, Entertainment, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Diners Club and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- E St. SE
- Public Transportation
- Eastern Market (blue and orange lines)